Custom crystal awards created by Bennett Awards were presented to a variety of reality TV stars, including Khloé Kardashian and Mariah Carey, as part of the 2016 edition of the The Bravos. The Bravos are recognition awards given out each year by Bravo that honor the best reality moments and stars of the year. Awards winners are selected by viewer votes.
The 2016 recipients of The Bravos are:
- Most Socially Driven: Kandi Burruss
- Cutest Couple: Tom Sandavol & Ariana Madix
- The Biggest Hustle Moment: Jeff Lewis
- Bravo Award for Jumpsuit Achievement: Khloé Kardashian
- Who’s Your Daddy Award?: Ryan Reynolds
- Biggest Bravoholic Award: Michael Rapaport
- The Susan Lucci Award for Best Performance in a Reality Show: Patricia Altschul
- Wacha Award for Animal Excellence: Lisa Vanderpump and her menagerie
- The Sorry Not Sorry Award: Erika Girardi
- Don’t Call It A Comeback: Teresa Giudice
- The Queen of Shade Award: Phaedra Parks
- The Bravo Bro Award: Jax Taylor
- Giving me Life Achievement Award: Mariah Carey
For these recognition awards, Bennett Award created unique custom optical crystal awards. The sculpture component of each award was clear and cut in the shape of the Bravo logo. The Bravo logotype was subsurface engraved inside each sculpture. Each award was mounted on a blue crystal base. Each award stood approximately 5” tall by 8” wide.