The Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA) used recognition awards from Bennett Awards for its 2017 Awards Dinner Celebration. GSA's annual Awards Dinner Celebration is the premier industry event honoring the achievements of semiconductor companies in several different categories, ranging from outstanding leadership to financial accomplishments as well as overall respect within the industry. GSA recognizes semiconductor companies that have demonstrated excellence through their success, vision, strategy and future opportunities in the industry.
The specific awards, and their recipients, were:
- Most Respected Public Semiconductor Awards – Monolithic Power Systems, Silicon Lans, Analog Devices, NVIDIA
- Best Financially Managed Semiconductor Company Award – Parade Technologies, SK Hynix
- Analyst Favorite Semiconductor Company Award - NVIDIA
- Outstanding Revenue Growth by a Private Semiconductor Company
- Outstanding Revenue Growth by a Public Semiconductor Company Award
- Start-Up to Watch Award - Decaware
- Most Respected Private Semiconductor Company Award - Aquanta
- Outstanding APAC Semiconductor Company Award - Samsung
- Outstanding EMEA Semiconductor Company Award – Infineon Technologies
In addition to these awards, the GSA’s most prestigious award, the Dr. Morris Chang Exemplary Leadership Award, recognizes individuals, such as its namesake, Dr. Morris Chang, for their exceptional contributions to development, innovation, growth and long-term opportunities for the semiconductor industry. The 2017 winner of this recognition awards was Ray Stata, Co-Founder and Chairman of Analog Devices.
For these awards, GSA selected a set of black crystal recognition awards with deep surface engraving and gold color-fill.
The GSA Awards Dinner Celebration was held December 7, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center. The event was hosted by five-time Emmy winner and Grammy nominee Wayne Brady.